INSAR Mission Statement
Mission Statement: To promote the highest quality research in order to improve the lives of people affected by autism.
- Setting the Bar - Increase the quality, diversity and relevance of research promoted through annual meetings, journal, educational and other year-round activities.
- Interdisciplinary and Translational - Cultivate interdisciplinary and translational research, public-private partnerships, and relationships with industry.
- Diverse and Global - Represent and serve a diverse and global community.
- Next Generation - Foster opportunities for leadership and career development for a diverse next generation of autism researchers.
- Building Identity - Promote INSAR as the premier society for autism researchers.
- Research to Practice - Disseminate scientific knowledge to inform research priorities, policy, practice, and public understanding.
- Partnerships - Foster communication between autism researchers and people affected by autism.
INSAR 2015 Strategic Plan (PDF File to view or download)