INSAR 2018 Annual Meeting (formerly IMFAR)
May 9 - May 12
De Doelen ICC Rotterdam
3012 CL Rotterdam, Netherlands
Pre- registration is now closed.
Onsite registration - Onsite registration will be available at the de Doelen ICC Rotterdam during the following times.
Wednesday, May 9th - 11:00am - 7:00pm
Thursday, May 10th - 7:30am - 6:00pm
Friday, May 11th - 8:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday, May 12th - 8:00am - 2:00pm
We will have printed copies of registration forms on site. However in an effort to save time please complete this Onsite Registration Form prior to the event and bring it with you.
Please note: Special dietary requests will be carried out to the best of our abilities for anyone who has not pre-registered.
- The name of our annual scientific conference has changed from IMFAR to INSAR Annual Meeting.
- INSAR does not offer continuing education credits for the Annual Meeting
- The official language of the Annual Meeting is English. Translation service will not be available for any sessions.
Check back often for updated announcements about the INSAR 2018 Annual Meeting. If you haven't already, click on the link on top of the page to "Create a Profile." This will add you to our distribution list for email announcements about all society activities include the annual meeting.
Schedule at a Glance with Rooms
Online, Searchable Program
Program Book PDF File (download and/or print)
Keynote Speaker Bios
Accommodations: INSAR has negotiated special rate room blocks at various hotels close to the meeting venue in Rotterdam. Room blocks are closing soon!
- Abstract notifications were sent out on Friday, February 23, 2018.
- Abstract submission for INSAR 2018 closed on October 18, 2017.
- There is no late breaking abstract submission period for INSAR 2018.
SIG notifications were emailed on February 7, 2018.
Award notifications were emailed on March 9, 2018.